Blackarat se compromete a proteger la privacidad de sus clientes. Ofrecemos un lugar para compras online seguro y tratamos los datos personales de nuestros clientes en el mayor respeto de las leyes y regulaciones aplicables.
Utilizamos cookies para ayudar a mantener un registro de los productos en su Cesta de la Compra y facilitar su autentificación cuando vuelva a visitar la e-Boutique de Blackarat. Blackarat no usa cookies para recabar información personal.
Blackarat is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients. We offer a secure place to shop online, and handle the personal data of our clients with the utmost respect for all applicable regulations and laws.
We would like to inform you that we handle personal data in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December on Personal Data Protection, and with the security measures required by the Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated 21 December, approving the Regulation that governs Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, on the Personal Data Protection.
The personal data you provide us through our web pages is incorporated into a file, which is BLACKARAT’s responsibility, in order to respond to communications and provide you with the corresponding service that you have requested.
You may revoke the consent you gave, without retroactive effects, as well as exercise your right to access, amend, remove, and object by requesting so through any means that leaves proof of being sent to and received by BLACKARAT at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
BLACKARAT agrees to not send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in compliance with that stipulated in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Online shop user registration: The website has a public area that is accessible to anyone who wishes to access it, and a private area that is only accessible when the user has registered on the online shop; in this case, the user must maintain strict confidentiality with the access password.
By virtue of the aforementioned, it is the responsibility of the USER to immediately notify the http://www.blackarat.com Website managers as to any fact that may allow for improper use of IDs and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorised access thereto, in order to proceed to their immediate cancelation. If such events are not communicated, BLACKARAT will be released from any responsibility that be derived from improper use of IDs or passwords by unauthorised third-parties.
Consent for advertising purposes: You expressly authorise and consent to BLACKARAT handing your personal data as long as it is for the purpose of maintaining the current, existing relationship between the client and/or user and BLACKARAT.
Consent for advertising purposes can be revoked according to the procedure described in the Exercise of ARCO Rights.
By accepting the data protection policy, you declare that you have been informed in terms of Art. 5.1 of Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December on Personal Data Protection, and that you grant your consent to handle your personal data for the aforementioned purposes, notwithstanding exercising the corresponding ARCO rights, or the revocation of consent given.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December on Personal Data Protection, BLACKARAT agrees to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret, and the duty to handle it with confidentiality. For these purposes, it will adopt the means necessary to avoid its unauthorised access, handling, loss, or alteration.
As a user, you guarantee that the personal data provided through our web pages is true, and you are responsible for communicating any modification thereto so that they represent your current situation at all times.
2. COOKIE POLICIES
USES FOR COOKIES
- Cookies support the website’s basic functionality. These are necessary, functional cookies that support essential functions of the website, such as storing shopping basket selections while the user continues shopping and visiting other pages on our website.
- Cookies can help improve the quality of our website and our services. Cookies collect information (including, in some cases, the IP address) so that we can assess how users use our website, which allows us to improve the navigation of our website and offer better service. We use this information to:
– Provide anonymous totals and statistics on how the website is used.
– See the effectiveness of our advertising by identifying where the user clicked and what website the user visited before reaching our website.
– Offer information about our users’ visits to our website to carefully selected external partners.
– Improve our website, as they allow us to capture errors that may arise during the user’s browsing experience.
– Offer the user optimised website functionality, allowing for additional services to be accessed or the shopping basket to be re-established if the user wishes to return to a previous browsing session.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIE PREFERENCES:
In order to manage all cookies from our website, including ours, you can modify the settings of your browser. To obtain additional information about how to manage all cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Don’t forget to deactivate, block, or delete cookies in your browser settings that may influence your ability to use our website fully.